- Next Generation Company pays special attention to the safety and security of customers’ personal data. Personal data of the customers, such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail, are kept in accordance with the provisions of the applicable version of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
We have undertaken all prescribed technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data at our disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access and their abuse. Our safety procedures are regularly controlled and reflect the latest technological developments in this area.
Next Generation Company, upon request, may openly inform you which of your personal data are processed and updated.
2. Usage Terms and Conditions are accepted in their current version by using the website. Next Generation Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time.
3. Next Generation Company shall ensure the website is available 24/7. Inevitable interruptions, in particular, related to service and maintenance, if possible, shall be published on the website. Next Generation Company shall not be liable if the website is unavailable. There shall be no legal right to usage or maintenance of the website. Next Generation Company reserves the right to modify, restrict or remove certain functions of the website at any time.
4. In order to use the E-PAY service, Next Generation Company customers are required to register with true and correct data. Every personal information that the consumers leave by registering, are used for a more precise delivery of our services and realization of the payment, and are kept according to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and are not to be given to a third party.
5. Following data are required for the usage of the E-PAY service:
– Company Name
– Phone number
– Valid e-mail
Following the successful registration, you can proceed and fill your Credit Card details and complete the payment. If you don’t want to register, you can Pay as a guest, and directly fill your Credit Card information. After the payment, you will receive an email that the payment is successful.
6. Next Generation Company doesn’t collect any information from a financial nature i.e. the number of the credit card or the number of the bank account. The information of the credit card and the bank account are going to be kept and used only by NLB “Tutunska” Bank. The transaction during the payment of the product is
diverted and processed through the payment portal of NLB “Tutunska” Bank. The portal uses contemporary protection of data and all processes are achieved through a secure connection with the Bank.
One of the main goals of the cookie is to provide a convenience function to the customer. A cookie makes sure that it provides insight to the customer’s website regarding specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the preparation process for available contents and facilitates the website browsing, etc.
The customer may accept or reject the cookies. Most web-browsers automatically accept the cookies, but the customer may set his/her browser to reject cookies, upon his/her request. If the customer wishes to reject cookies, he/she may not fully use interactive convenience functions of this or other websites he/she visits.
8. Copyrights on all documents (texts, images, etc.) used in the development of the website belong to the company, unless stated otherwise. The customer or third persons do not gain copyrights, license or related rights by using the website. Documents offered at the website and their contents may not be modified, reproduced, amended or used in any other manner without prior written consent by the company.