- Next Generation Company pays special attention to the safety and security of customers’ personal data. Personal data, such as name, address, phone number, or email, are kept in accordance with the provisions of the applicable version of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
- We have undertaken all prescribed technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data at our disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access and their abuse. Our safety procedures are regularly controlled and reflect the latest technological advancements in this area.
- Upon request, Next Generation Company may openly inform you about which of your personal data are processed and updated.
Usage Terms and Conditions
- By using the website, you accept the Usage Terms and Conditions in their current version. Next Generation Company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- Next Generation Company shall ensure the website is available 24/7. Inevitable interruptions, particularly those related to service and maintenance, will be published on the website when possible. There shall be no legal right to usage or maintenance of the website, and Next Generation Company is not liable if the website is unavailable at any time.
- We reserve the right to modify, restrict, or remove certain functions of the website at any time.
Registration and Personal Information
- To use our services, customers are required to register with true and accurate data. All personal information collected during registration is used to deliver our services more precisely.
- This information is kept according to the Law on the Protection of Personal Information and will not be given to a third party.
- Copyrights on all documents (texts, images, etc.) used in the development of the website belong to the company, unless stated otherwise. Documents and their contents may not be modified, reproduced, or used in any other manner without prior written consent from the company.